DALE E. JOHNSON
Dale started his practice in Boulder, Colorado, in 1971, and over time he limited his practice to family law. As founder of Dale E. Johnson, P.C., he continues to focus exclusively on family law. He is licensed in Colorado State and Federal Courts and is a Fellow in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Dale received his B.A. from Colorado College and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Colorado. Starting in October, 2017, Dale decided that forty six years of trying cases was enough and he stopped taking litigation cases. He continues to available to consult with other attorneys to assist in their family law cases. He also is available to mediate complex, family law cases where the parties are represented by counsel. Dale can be reached at the same telephone number (303-666-4468) and email address (email@example.com).
“I focus on family law because it lets me solve real problems for real people. I succeed because of the right combination of knowledge of the law, experience, and compassion.”
- Member, Boulder County Bar Association, 1971-present.
- Member, Colorado Bar Association, Family Law Section.
- Recipient of Meritorious Service Award in recognition of past service on Colorado Bar Association Family Law Executive Council, August 2010.
- President, Colorado Chapter of American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML), 2002-2003.
- Founder & First President, Colorado Interdisciplinary Committee on Child Custody, 1999-2000.
- President, Boulder Interdisciplinary Committee on Child Custody, 1995-1996.
- Chair, Family Law Section, Colorado Bar Association, 1991-1992.
- Lectured on property division issues in Dissolution of Marriage cases to newly appointed District Court Judges at Colorado Judicial Conference, Breckenridge, CO, 2008.
- Past Member, Colorado Supreme Court, Subcommittee on Pattern Discovery for Family Law
- Has lectured on family law and civil litigation topics for AAML, Colorado Bar Association, Boulder and state Interdisciplinary Committee, and Colorado Trial Lawyers Association.
- Featured as a "Superlawyer" in Colorado Superlawyer magazine.